Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Kit by Valentina's Creations called February & Sale

Valentina's Creations has a beautiful new kit simply called February
it's a stunning vintage styled kit filled with gorgeous vintage elements and papers
This kit contains 85 elements, plus some shadowed and 27 papers, just look how beautiful it is
Of course you know Valentina always makes a stunning bundle which contains the kit along with album, clusters, glitter styles, stacked papers, and an extra bonus alpha!
(Please not the photobook is not part of the bundle and must be bought separtely)
Bonus Alpha included with purchase of bundle
Here's a layout I made with it, in honor of my great-aunt Kathrine, who passed away last Sunday at the age of 90. She was a wonderful lady who will be missed by all who knew her. Saddly I only met her myself a few times as she lived overseas, but I have such fond memories of her visits.
Valentina also has a sale going on, see the ad below for details

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store