Monday, January 7, 2013

CT Call for Valentina's Creations

Valentina's Creations is having a CT Call!
Don't miss out on this chance to work for a super fantastic designer. Call open until January 30th. 
She has the most beautiful and fun kits, check her store here and I'm sure you'll love her kits as much as I do.
She's truly a wonderful person as well as a designer and I love being a member of her team.
We're also looking for a CT Head Asssitant to help me with some of the record keeping tasks.
Read her ad below and be sure to apply, we'd love to have you on the team


No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store