Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday, Cyber Monday Sales & freebie

Black Friday Sales
All my products are on sale for 60% off,
be sure to check all stores as there are different products in each store
Daisies & Dimples (exclusives and many clip art collections)
TKO Scraps (In Store Freebie this weeken only)
 
For all my US friends I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday, filled with much joy, laughter, love and many blessings
Hope everyone has a great weekend
Happy shopping and scrapping!

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store