Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentina has a wonderful new kit, Through My Eyes

Valentina's Creations has done it again, come out with a stunning new kit that I just adore
Through My Eyes is a stunning kit filled with an enchanted forest feel, fairies, elves, mushroom houses and so much more. It has 42 elements and 13 papers in the kit, and the Bundle has the kit, plus an album, clusters and an alpha, all is stunning, just check the previews below and you'll understand why I love this kit. I have a layout I did with it too.
Of course the kit and bundle are available at Valentina's Creations, Gotta Pixel and 7th Heaven Designs
 My layout

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store