Friday, January 13, 2012

CT Call for Valentina's Creations-Amazing Opportunity!

Valentina's Creations is having a CT Call. This is an awesome opportunity
Valentina is an awesome designer, and we (I'm her CT Head) are looking for some wonderful new scrappers to join her team. Here's the info on her call.
Please only apply if you can keep up with the demand, as she creates at least 1 new kit per week.

Hello!
I’m looking for some talented people
who want to join my Creative Team
and have a lot of fun with us!

Requirements:
* at least 1 page per kit
* Promote my kits by posting your pages in your blog
and 3 galleries (one of those must be DST)
* Do CTM Enabling in DST Community!
*Praise Game is welcome

No designers, please.

If you are interested, send me a mail to
info@valentinascreations.com

Subject “CT CALL”
write me a Short Bio, Your Blog and Gallery Links
and Your CT commitments!

Please write me
before January, 30
Thank you!
See my designes at: 7th Heaven, Gotta Pixel, My Memories.


No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store