Friday, November 18, 2011

Another stunning Collab with Valentina's Creations and Laitha's Designs

Valentina has joined with Laitha's Designs to create a most wonderful kit
This stunning kit has 112 elements and 20 papers, and also comes in a huge Bundle that includes the kit, clusters, album, wordarts, glitter styles, dynamic brushes, 2 alphas, accent clusters, frames, sparkling masks and scenic worn papers
Plus Valentina has a special right now in her store, if you purchase the Bundle, you'll also get an extra 5page QP album for free, but only in her store here
Check out the preview of the kit, Bundle and my layouts below
 And my layouts (Please note that the flames on the layout below are not part of the kit, I added them myself)

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store