Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm so excited to announce I'm on Valentina's Creations CT!!

I'm so very excited and honored to announce that extremely talented designer Valentina, of Valentina's Creations is having a CT Call, and I was not only picked to be on her team, but also Valentina asked me to be her CT Head, and help her run the team along with Angel Jet aka Henriette who is the new CT Head Assistant.
Valentina is a very talented designer with very unique style of illustrated wonderful kits which she illustrates herself, as well as other beautiful kits.  You can find her products at the following stores:  Valentina's Creations, 7th Heaven and Creative Mundi be sure to visit her stores and see her amazing creations

The first kit I've gotten to work with is Dreamland, Valentina's version of Alice in Wonderland
It's such a fun magical kit, filled with 85 elements and 20 papers that are truly fantastic.
Here's a preview of the kit and papers


and here's a layout I created with it

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store