Monday, August 29, 2011

CT Layouts for Spiritfoxy

I'm happy to announce I'm on the CT Team for Spiritfoxy (Silver Fox Studios).
Her kits are filled with glitter and magic and are just amazing
Here are 3 kits I've used along with the layouts I made from them.
You can find Spiritfoxy's products at Silver Fox Studios (her personal store), NDISBDigital Scrap Designs, and Lollypops & Gumdrops

Fairy Glitter Watercolors I Collection Bundle
A sprinkle of glitter, magic and colour, what a wonderful combo. An enchanted collection, all perfectly coordinated.
Contains: The elements, papers, glitter papers
 Here's my layout with it

Cottage Bird Collection Bundle
Contains: 95 elements, 17 papers, upper & lower case alpha, 10 glitters (styles & seamless glitter papers)
 And my layout with it

Thru the Looking Glass Collection
Contains: 14 elements, 15 papers, 10 seamless glitter papers, and gradient styles for both PS and PSP
and my layout with it


No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store