Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another stunning kit by Valentina Creaions - Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale is a stunningly huge collaboration between Valentina's Creations and Mystique Designs and it's absolutely gorgeous!!
Both parts of the collab are available at 7th Heaven, and Valentina's portion is also available at her store, Valentina's Creations (previews are directly linked to the product)
Today I worked with Valentina's portion of the collab, which is available as both a bundle and kit.
The Bundle contains, the Kit which includes 89, elements, 10 papers, the Clusters, QP Album and Glitter Styles, which are also available separately.
The kit contains 89, elements and 10 papers
For my layout I choose to work with the bundle, as I wanted to use the wonderful glitter styles to accent the frame I used, and also for the writting.
This kit/bundle is just truly beautiful, and being called Femme Fatale, well I just had to scrap my 4 daughters with it, because the kit has items in it the each love, lol.

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store