Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ivy Scraps Designer Contest Week 1 - Vote & Freebie

Ivy Scraps is having a Designer Contest, and I thought it would be fun to enter and I would learn some new tricks.
Week 1 was to create a Daddy & Me mini kit, with the colours they provided.
Here's my submission
You can download it free from Ivy Scraps Gallery, here as well as everyone else's minis, and if you could please head over to the forum here and cast your vote for me. I'd really appreciate it.
You'll have to join the forum/gallery in order to both vote and download the mini kits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to have missed round 1 and 2 but better late than never?? Your round 1 kit was fabulous - so sweet - thank you very much!

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store