Monday, May 4, 2009

Fundraising for the Heart & Stroke Foundation

My youngest daughter, Filomena, is participating in the Jump Rope For Heart Campaign for the Heart and Stroke Foundation in memory of my Grandfather who suffered 8 strokes and survived.
She is trying to raise funds through a website set up through the Heart & Stroke Foundation, where you can go and leave a donation in any amount, and it goes directly to them.
If you would like to give a donation and sponser my daughter, just click here to go to her page and donate. Any amount is appreciated as we try to reach her goal.
Hugs, Lisa & Filomena

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store