Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some new layouts to share

My dear friend Jacque(Restored Elegance) was looking for someone to make some layout with her awesome kits, so of course I jumped at the chance. These first 2 below are made with her Soft Spoken Kit, it's a very pretty kit in soft blues and yellows, and is only $1, great buy.
This one is Filomena a couple of years back, but one of my favorite pictures of her. I did this for a scraplift challenge at Groovy Scraps.
This one is of Kim meeting Zeus for the first time, he's her own birthday kitty, and funny thing is, today is his first birthday.

This is me on my wedding day, I love this pic, and used it for a template challenge also at Groovy Scraps. I used my Rose of my Heart Kit for it, which you can find in any of my stores

2 comments:

LuvsMyFurBabies said...

Lisa hon...I know I already gave u luv for your LO with Kim, but just saw the one with Fiona and it's wonderful. Love your Wedding photo to it's soooo beautiful! Thanks sweetie :)

Faye Hadfield said...

lovely layout Lisa!! Just beautiful!

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store