Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Bonnet Parade at The Creativity Box

We're having an Easter Sale and a ton of freeibes at The Creativity Box
Come check out all the awesome sales, and hunt for some fantastic freebies.
My store is on sale for 50% off till April 17th.
Just click on the Happy Easter tag below to get to my store.
Happy Easter to all, and have fun hunting for the freebies.
By the way there's some new kits in there from me as well.
Previews to come once I get them uplaoded in all my stores.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Lisa! And thanks for the link to all the Easter goodies. I hope they will still be up after I get home from visiting family.

You asked about the terms of use on my Easter Wordart kit. I should have gone ahead and included my usual TOU but I wanted these particular freebies to be free for whatever use you wanted to make of them. I leave it in the Lord's hands. And in your's. Let your light shine with them. Thanks for downloading.

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store