Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Product testing news from Bannerwoman and Mega Doodle Inspired

As you know I'm a product tester for both Bannerwoman and Mega Doodle Inspired, and boy do they have some awesome new products for you!
Bannerwoman is amazing I can't believe how many new products she puts out, simply amazing.
Above are some of her new styles, and I must say they're awesome.
The Velour looks so real you can almost reach out and touch it.
The Pencil Crayon and Marker ones are awesome and really give that look that you've coloured it in yourself.
The Diamonds one is fantastic for creating your own bling!
Chalk, Photo Edges and Paint Metalics are all fantastic too!
I really love testing for her, as her products are all great!
You can find Bannerwoman's products at the following stores:
Now Mega Doodle Inspired has some fantastic new items too!
She has a Dump Truck Template and Action, as well as templates for a Airplain, and Dog House, these are so much fun, and you can do so much with them, great additions to any kit.
You can find Mega Doodle's Products at the following stores:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...thanks girl! I am very glad to have you on testing for me! I am excited every time I release a new style, just getting the reaction from the test team makes them all worth while. :)

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store