Sunday, January 4, 2009

Announcing my Grand Opening at MSS!!!

I'm so excited to announce the Grand Opening of my new store at
As you know I was part of the Element Team there, and am so honored to now be part of the Designing Team there, as they are all so talented.
There are 4 other new designers that have been added to the team as well
Blind Sight Designs ~ Ella Design ~ GF Designz ~ Laitha
Be sure to stop by as all my products are 30% off for the week, and other designers are also have sales.
Sir Scrapalot's Designs are 75% off till the end of today
Ella Designs are 40% off
also Pillowgirl has a new Collection called Live in Colour that's just awesome, you can check it out here

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so excited to have you join our store! Congrats!

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store