Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last days of sales! Don't miss out

Don't miss out on the sales running in the stores I sell at.
Digital Designer's Den, 25% off my designs till Dec 1st with a coupon for an extra $2.00 off: 7632ddfbb9
Scrapping Whispers, 35% off my products till Dec 1st, with a coupon for $2.50 off: d9bc6cb6b2
The Creativity Shack, 35% off my products till Dec 3rd
I have some new kits I'm working on that will be coming out soon as well, and a big announcement in the future, which I'm very excited about.
Hope all my US friends had a great Thanksgiving.
hugs, Lisa/EAL Designs

1 comment:

Designed by K said...

Good Morning Lisa :)
Hope you had a lovely holiday! I have an award for you on my blog hun..see you on Thursday's chat :)
xoxo K

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store