Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thank you for the votes, I won!! Sale & Coupon for you too!

Scrapping Whispers is having a sale this weekend, with my store marked down 30%, and as a bonus here's a coupon for 20% off any of my products, that's good till October 31st.
9c0481c5ea
Just click here to be taken to my store.
Thanks to all who voted for me as well in the post below, both the layouts shown below were tied, so I won, my prize was a lovely kit.
Hope you have a great weekend, I have company coming tomorrow in the early afternoon, but hopefully sometime tomorrow evening I'll have some time to work on a new kit.
Hugs, Lisa

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store