Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some layouts to share

Since it's been a bit since I posted some layouts I've done, I figured I'd better get them posted, lol.
This first one is my eldest daughter's confirmation. I used Blushbutter's Easter Basket Kit, the bible was made by Blush for me (I recoloured) using her awesome Make a Book action, and the Jesus tube is from Bashful Heart
These are some kittens my cousin is fostering, aren't they adorable!!
For this layout I used Blushbutter's Country Kids Kit, such a fun kit
The layout above and below are almost exact, but I made some changes to them.
Uptop, I added a quote from the bible, and a cross charmed safety pin from Blush's Easter Basket kit, but the rest of the layout was made using her stunning Unicorn and Fairy Clip Art Kit, this kit is truly stunning, and I loved the layout so much I had to do it two ways, lol, the bottom one is for the Blush & Dusty Yahoo Groups QP Exchange, for info check out Blushbutter's blog here.
The one above is Filomena & her teacher on her First Communion, and the one below shows both Bella & Kim at their Confirmations

No comments:

Banners

My Banner My Banner Photobucket What to not just own but sell some awesome cliparts, then click the banner above, and see the great cliparts you can be selling too. Photobucket Scrappin Doodles - Creative Clip Art Want awesome Commercial Use Clip Art, click the banners above!! Click above to be taken to a great designer resource store